Welcome to the NOTCOT.org Help Section
NOTCOT.org is the Design Inspiration focused CURATED USER SUBMISSION SITE of NOTCOT!You've found my running stream of design inspiration from around the web, that makes every day THAT much more creative-block-free!
A few quick FAQs to catch folks up ~
1. Clicking images on the site bring you to the links that inspired us and contributors! Enjoy them, while not every post is for everyone, i'm sure you'll find something that piques your interest!
2. We are a custom built Curated User Submission site ~ it is our digital inspiration/bulletin board ~ which we opened up to user submissions.
3. Anyone can submit a link, image, caption
4. There can be a delay in post approvals (we love design and try to put our creative energy to good use beyond the computer!) and not all posts will be accepted. Please don't take it personally, it's not personal, we're in this for curating and collecting up great links!
5. It's true, like any magazine or editorial board, there is no magic formula to make a post accepted, but often people get a good feel for our style and tastes at NOTCOT from reading the sites.'
6. PROBLEM? If you spot a problem post, please click the REPORT button (roll over the skull in the left corner of a post), that way we know which post it is regarding!
WHAT IS NOTCOT.org?
*NOTCOT.org = Communal Inspiration Gathering = Image + Link + Thought
...NOTCOT.COM is a daily filtration of ideas+aesthetics+amusement.
This is like the telephone poll covered in flyers. Just put it up.
...Bookmarks, del.icio.us, blogrolls, etc. make you read and search and think.
This is the PICTUREBOOK to their novel.
If NOTCOT had a physical office where all of you were -
this would be the WALL where random IMAGES+COMICS+CUTOUTS+PICTURES
would be TAPED+STAPLED+GLUED+PINNED up.
Only... well, we're digital these days. So pin away!
! HELP! HELP!
*That shouldn't be there!
Find something that is inappropriate or incorrect? We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect you to do the same. So, please report it using the report button - which will notify us to look into it and remove it quickly.